Thursday, January 29, 2009

why Reed Human Kind i.s.o. Read ?

why Reed Human Kind i.s.o. Read ?

Here i will tell some properties in life and its continuous change flow which are just given by nature and get words in several languages and i here use the worldspread language of label English just because it is more convenient to me than Chinese - at the moment ...

Reed is by my knowledge a vibration which is attached to a mythical being often labeled by Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan and the Feathered Serpent ...

The label resides from its-his birthday in a Mayan calender crossing referred to as Tzolkin.
It is sunseal SKYWALKER tone 1 - kin 053 ...
In fact it is the destiny oracle for kin 52 - cosmic human (HU :: spirit - function of God)

Then reading in the function of acting as a God is parallel into the spirit of the Writer who acted in his best mode for sharing Love / letting go wisdom / dreaming its spell by expressed vibrations ...

this may do the understanding and also gives opportunities to mesh up ... by implicit blogspot form

naMasté s´ace

Rhythmic Moon day 15
Year of the Blue Electric Storm



kin 53: Red Magnetic Skywalker
I Unify in order to Explore
Attracting Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled

gives rise to Yellow Cosmic Human

kin 52: Yellow Cosmic Human
I Endure in order to Influence
Transcending Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Intelligence

No comments: